The RE Conference is celebrating its 25th edition. We are inviting submissions for a Special RE Session - The RE Silver Jubilee. The focus is on reflections about the 25th anniversary of the RE Conference. We are interested in both retrospective and future visions for the RE field. It should be an engaging talk that may be able to nurture reflection and further interests on the field, in special for RE newcomers.
Different perspectives like research, funding, education, technology transfer, and industry use are welcomed. The presentations will be in a special section with a 14 minute talk for each abstract, followed by 20 minutes for questions.
Submissions are based on a 2 page abstract (including references) of the future presentation. Each submission should make explicit the objective of the talk, the context it targets, and why it nurtures reflection or further interest in the field. Each accepted talk will have the 2 page abstract in the RE Proceedings. Presenters should make the presentation available in the RE site. The presentations will be selected by a committee which will rank the abstracts and select the top 5.
Abstracts must describe original work that has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere. Submissions must be written in English and formatted according to the IEEE formatting instructions.
Please submit your abstract in PDF format via EasyChair. Select the RE'17 Silver Jubilee track for your submission.
|Camera Ready Due|
|Presentation Slides||Monday, August 21, 2017|
All deadlines are 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (Standard Time).
Any inquiries regarding jubilee papers can be directed to the Jubilee Chair:
RE Silver Jubilee PC Members
- Annie I. Antón, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Daniel M. Berry, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Karin Breitman, Dell EMC, Brazil
- Jaelson Castro, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Betty H.C. Cheng, Michigan State University, USA
- Luiz Marcio Cysneiros, York University, Canada
- Fabiano Dalpiaz, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Paolo Giorgini, Università di Trento, Italy
- Martin Glinz, Universität Zürich, Switzerland
- Tony Gorschek, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Sweden
- Sarah C. Gregory, Intel Corporation, USA
- Mats Heimdahl, University of Minnesota, USA
- Patrick Heymans, Université de Namur, Belgium
- Jeff Kramer, Imperial College, UK
- Axel van Lamsweerde, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Pericles Loucopoulos, University of Manchester, UK
- Robyn R. Lutz, Iowa State University, USA
- Alistair Mavin, Rolls-Royce, UK
- John Mylopoulos, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Bashar Nuseibeh, The Open University, UK
- Klaus Pohl, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Gustavo Rossi, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Alistair Sutcliffe, University of Manchester, UK
- Eric Yu, University of Toronto, Canada