Table of Contents
The location and useful information
The RE'17 conference will be held in Reitoria of Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
Here are some links help you in preparation for your trip to Lisbon, Portugal:
How to reach the conference venue
From Lisbon airport
Lisbon-airport is 7 km from the conference venue (around 10 minutes driving, depending on traffic), located at Reitoria of Universidade Nova de Lisboa. It can be reached by car, public transport or taxi.
- Leave the Airport plaza and follow the signs "Segunda Circular / E01 / Av. General Norton de Matos" towards "Eixo Norte-Sul / IP7".
- Drive 6.6 km along the motorway and follow the direction "Saida/exit 6 towards the Eixo Norte-Sul / A2 / Sul".
- Drive 2 km along "Eixo Norte-Sul / IP7" and take the exit towards "Praça de Espanha".
- Keep right at the fork, follow the signs to "Praça de Espanha" and merge onto "Av. dos Combatentes".
- Slight left to stay on "Av. dos Combatentes" for about 1.5 km, and take the exit toward "Campolide/Amoreiras".
- Merge onto "R. de Campolide" and then turn left onto "Tv. Estevao Pinto". Continue straight until reaching the conference venue, located at "Reitoria of Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Campolide Campus".
By public transportation:
Lisbon airport can be reached directly by subway (metro in Portuguese). The subway station is called "Aeroporto" and it is the end of the Red Line (please see the Metro map). At the airport, you have to follow the metro sign that will lead you to the station. That metro station operates from 06:30 a.m. to 01:00 a.m. Take the subway to the last station in the red line, called São Sebastião. From there it will take you a 12 min walk to reach the conference venue. Please check here the information on fares. Below, see a detailed map with the route from the subway station to the conference venue:
You can also take the Aerobus, at the Airport Plaza, to Av. Jose Malhoa Sul, a 24 minute travel. It operates from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. everyday. Then, it takes about 12 minutes walking to get to the conference venue. Please, check here for more information. See the map below, for further directions:
A taxi ride from the Airport to the conference venue costs 10-15 Euro.
From other destinations
If you are taking the train from other spots in the city or outside Lisbon, the nearest train station is Sete Rios, a 20 minute walk to the conference venue.